Caroline (after I wrote that she wasn't a girly-girl) has become very much a girly girl lately.
Dresses.
Make-up.
Hair.
It's all been cute.
Sam even likes to get in on the act once in a while.

Tonight she decided she was a bride. So I got out my wedding dress and we played together for a while.


2 Comments:
Cute!
But you still FIT into your dress??
(I was 2 sizes smaller than my norm when we got married,and my rib cage is a completely different shape than it used to be, so there's no WAY it would get around me anymore!) You two look beautiful :D
Thanks - we had fun.
My wedding dress was actually a bit big. Who would have thought (I certainly wouldn't have)...
But you've had one more child than me - so it's not a fair comparison! =-)
Post a Comment
<< Home