About Worcester.
How interesting that this article should appear in the Telegram today.

Private roads are something I have never understood. I think it's something someone that has lived here for a long time simply comes to accept, but for a relative newcomer, it's just plain old weird. There are 1000 streets in the second largest city in New England that aren't even paved? I don't get it. I don't think it says much for the city of Worcester, either. Some of the streets are downright dangerous. And a real detriment to the property value (not that we need any more of those). And don't get me started that these streets don't show up on maps.
I understand that it's not a problem with an easy solution, but it's one of those things that should just be fixed. It makes the city look trashy. How are we going to draw people to the city if the roads look like they belong in the Arkansas backwoods?







2 Comments:
Paved streets - one of the obvious advantages of living someplace nice (don't say you didn't expect to hear from me!!)
you got me there
Post a Comment
<< Home