Fishing
Some of you may have seen this picture before. But I couldn't NOT post it.
I figure I'm not going to be high on her happy list as a teenager anyways - so I might as well have my fun now.
Jim says we can only show this picture to her fiance AFTER she has the ring on her finger!
By the way - Caroline had been talking about going fishing and we were trying to tell her all the fish were asleep for the winter. And JUST so you know - there was NOTHING in the toilet and she's "fishing" with the toilet brush. If you look closely you can see a very large puddle of water on the floor.
I think she got a live one on the line.
That's the last time I let her go to the bathroom with distant supervision!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home