Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up

Before I start - I just want to let everyone see the "Leahy" in Caroline (face taught courtesy of her fairy Godmother)...Cute, huh?
On Friday we did some more leaf raking. We did the back yard again last night, too. But you can barely tell it because of all the wind we've had. At least it's better than what's happening in other parts of town where all the trees are coming down. I'll take raking over having no trees any day. And yes, Caroline is dumping leaves on Sam's head. She throws them up and says she having a party. He didn't seem to mind.
Okay - now time for the embarrassing photo of the week for Caroline. She has been carrying around a pocketbook lately with all her carousel pictures in it. I was driving home on Saturday and she said, "Look Mama - my helmet." Needless to say, it was difficult to stifle my laughter. But little did I think she would actually fall asleep like that. Note the pictures from the carousel are still in her hands.


We had a busy weekend. We were out visiting and catching up with old friends (gotta love Facebook). Caroline was very excited to go to Boston (or Dorchester - it's technically Boston, right?!?) and loved wearing her princess fairy gown.

And here she is "bibbity-bobbity-boo"ing Sam (in hopes that he will turn into a pumpkin)...

And kissing Dada (her prince):

But this, I think, constitutes Dada Abuse:
Tonight at dinner, Sam was a total giggle monster:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I think Mama was the funny one in the video.
Sue

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are so CUTE! Rhys got Sammy's clothes so thanks soooo much!!! It went from 70 degrees to 40 in a span of 2 days so he's been living in sleep sacks. We did try saline/afrin concoction my doc put together and between that and the snot sucker, he seems to be on the mend. Hope you're enjoying the snow :) Jena

12:33 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

We all know that Sam's Mama is a couple tacos short of a combination platter - NO SURPRISE THERE!!!

Miss you Sue!
-K

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home