Saturday, November 01, 2008

Sam's First Haircut

It's the morning after Halloween - so both kids are down for naps already (and we're not complaining). Caroline had an utter meltdown this morning, which is really unlike her. We asked her what the matter was and she said, "I'm tired." I thought it was pretty impressive that she had that much insight. Lots of times when I'm grumpy I don't have a clue as to why.


We took Sam for his first haircut today. We had to - his hair was down to his eyebrows and well over his ears and collar. Jim and I had visions of us having to hold him down as someone had a trimmer to his head. But that wasn't the case at all. He just sat there and held onto Moosie and kept himself together astonishingly well. The only time he came close to loosing it was when his head got sprayed with water.

Now Mommy, on the other hand, was choking back tears through most of the affair.
Because her baby doesn't look like a baby anymore.
But he's the most handsome little boy she's ever seen.

Here are some pictures.
Before:


During:


After:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sammy is getting so big! At least he's still got his cubba chunk baby cheeks :) Jena

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home