Catching Up
What a weekend.
Both Caroline and Sam have been sick. We thought that Caroline was getting the brunt of it when she had a fever of 102 on Friday afternoon. Turns out she got off easy.
Sam has a wicked case of croup and an ear infection. He sounds like a barking seal when he coughs or tries to "talk". It was bad enough to land us in the doctors office on Sunday morning and then in the ER later on that afternoon. He hasn't had any more trouble breathing, thank goodness. Not that I didn't love staying up with him most of the night Saturday (I got a big kick out of Weekend Update and the Frontline on Lee Atwater was pretty interesting)...I'll be grateful for a better night of sleep tonight.
Sam has his own version of shushy-face:
We went to the Ecotarium earlier in the weekend and Caroline just COULD NOT stay out of the puddles (big surprise, I know):
The kids are starting to play together more and more and it really is pretty cute:
CJ and Dada had a lot of fun on the train:
Samuel, however, was less than thrilled with all the attention from Mama:
We came home to find Junior more than comfortable on the couch:
Everyone is getting enjoyment from the new-to-us ipod. Who knew Caroline was such a Linda Ronstadt fan? I think it comes from here.
Her favorite songs are currently: "Sweet Caroline" (there's a stretch), "Carolina on My Mind" (didn't see that one coming, either), "Blue Bayou" (the Linda Ronstadt version) and "Cry Baby". Hopefully we can get video of her singing Janis because it's a hoot. She gets really into it. Wonder where she gets that from.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home