Thursday, June 12, 2008

Catching Up

At least one good point of being home with the bug is that I get to catch up on some stuff. Yesterday I was in bed until noon and then went to bed at seven. Today I'm at least upright - but in no condition to be chasing people around or working.
I came across some pictures dating as far back as Mother's Day. I'm just going to throw them up here and then take a nap. I'm exhausted.
All pictures courtesy of Grampy and Grampa or Nina and Pops.

Caroline and her cousin, "Boy":

Apparently this was the most comfortable seat in the house:

Don't ask me what she's doing:

He looks happy (in spite of wearing a lace dress):

Still happy...

But somehow he looks happier in just a onsie...

See what I mean? Boys are just happier not in lace (even if it is tradition):

And doesn't she look comfortable?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home