Friday, May 30, 2008

Live From Baby Jail...

...It's Sam!




PS - I didn't find him in standing, but he was able to maintain it for a few minutes. I think our celebration of immobility may come screaming to a halt soon

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Karen and Jim,

Hope I don't clutter up your blog too much, but I was taking a break here at work tonight, tooling around on Google, and came across your blog. Very neat. The kids are super cute, and I can see how proud you two are. Looks like all of the Watsons are doing well, plus the Leahys, and that's great to see. Karen, please say hi to your family for me, and maybe we'll talk soon.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Comments are always welcome and never considered clutter. =-)
Hope all is well with you and yours, too.
It's nice to hear (or read) from old friends.
Take care and be well.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home