Monday Night
It's nice to be able to sit and do things of little consequence.
I'm listening to the Sox game and trying to distract myself. It's too exciting - things like this give me (more) heartburn. We'll see how it ends up.
We had a very nice weekend, minus the whole tornado thing. Like the article says, they're still trying to figure out if it actually touched the ground. It's been a long time since I've been that scared. But all is well that ends well, I suppose.
Here are some pictures from our recent blogging hiatus:
Jim got us some flowers for our wedding anniversary last week. They were beautiful.
Our friends in Connecticut sent us some photos they took when we were down for the Rock Cats game a few weeks ago. We had a great time. Even if we did freeze our butts off.
We have another child who likes to play with baseballs. We're doing our best to get ourselves another leftie.
And Dad was nice enough to send this picture of Caroline. See the great things she learns when she spends time with her uncles?

PS - I taught Caroline the crossing her eyes thing - but it's more fun to blame it on Pat and Matt. We'll see if they actually read the fine print. =-)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home