Monday, May 05, 2008

The Finger

Well, there have been a lot of pictures of Sam lately and not too many of Caroline. Part of that is that Caroline is so active and Sam is ...well...stationary (not for long, though - he can roll both to and from his belly now). So, it's just easier to take pictures of him.
BUT we changed that tonight (kind of). For Jim's birthday we went to a baseball game near our old stomping grounds in Connecticut. We were able to meet up with some old friends who have a son who is nuts about baseball. They got Caroline one of those cheesy foam fingers. It's something I would have never got (you know how cheap I am) for her, but has provided her gads of enjoyment.
She reads the finger ("This spells GO ROCK CATS").
She plays with the finger.
She sleeps with the finger.
She takes the finger to daycare and Ria has to barter to get it off her to eat meals.
She even let Sam use the finger (just once, but I was pretty impressed).
So we introduce now...THE FINGER...


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

K,
At least get her a Red Sox finger!
Sue
PS
We miss you at FRH. Will you be playing softball this year?

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That has got to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen!! We definitely need to get together soon for a mommy break.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Hey Sue...
If it counts - the Rock Cats USED to be a Red Sox affiliate!
We are playing softball!
Not well, but we're playing. At least we have one more fan this year in Sam
I miss you guys, too.
Hope all is well.

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K--
OK. Close enough.
Sue

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home