Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Almost Two...

...Wow. This means that we have officially four hours and twenty six minutes until the Terrible Twos start, right?

Actually, we have a new super hero in residence. I think someone has been watching too much "Super Why" and our hero's name is "Princess Super Naked". Emphasis on the naked part. She tends to streak wildly about the upstairs of our house after bathies. We're not sure what her super powers are, but we are pretty sure that they don't involve going to bed without a tantrum or going pee-pee on the potty.
Sigh.
Here are some pictures from today:



Just stretching out...

Mommy. Camera. Pleeeeaaaaasssse.

Daddy and the kiddies.


Besides the crazy eyes, he's pretty cute (if I do say so myself)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nadia and Olga watch out: a new Olympian in the making. (OK so I'm showing my age.) Or maybe Caroline's just getting ready to follow in mommy PT's footsteps. Start that core strengthening early!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home