Found: One Hewitt Huntwork
This has been a long time coming...Hewitt was big on the local Boston folk scene for several after winning the Boston Folk award in 1993...I and my college buddies have kept up with him over the years but I had trouble finding him in the recent past...I especially wanted to contact him after the MTV version of Wuthering Heights was broadcast in 2003, since two of his songs were performed on the show, including his great I Will Crumble which was on his 1995 album The Only Drowning Goldfish...Hewitt m/c'd at the Acton Jazz Cafe for a few years to keep a spot open in the metrowest Mass area for the folk / acoustic scene...anyways, it's late, so more on this later, but here's a link to his new song & album...according to his website this will be a big year for him, releasing a new song each week this year!
Labels: Hewitt Huntwork, music







1 Comments:
Jim,
Congratulations on being the first of your crew to rediscover The Hewitt.
Even bigger congratulations on your beautiful family. I enjoyed seeing all the pictures! Caroline looks just like you, and Sam looks fab in his oversized snowsuit. But I guess for the time being, the whole world is oversized to him!
Have a fantastic 2008!
~Hewitt
Post a Comment
<< Home