Ummmm....Sure.
I got all excited when I read THIS article in the on-line Telegram & Gazette on Sunday.
And then I listened to the game yesterday. Yikes. If this keeps up it looks like my prediction from this year's draft will hold true: The Royals will win the AL Central.
Well - maybe not. But anything is possible on opening day!
The draft this weekend went very well. Jim updated our side links on the blog to make it easier to track our team. We took some risks, but we did seem to get some pretty good deals. We were able to keep perennial favorite Gregg Zaun (#1 on my list for the best butt in MLB and our team's namesake) and picked up Jason Kubel (a picture magnet of him as a Red Wing has been on our fridge since we moved here) and Boof in the draft. How can you lose with a guy whose real name is Boof on your team? I'm sure we'll find a way...but we had a good time never-the-less.
Caroline is in super-monkey mode currently. I think she's still coming down from this weekend. She had an excellent day on Saturday with Grammy and Grampy. Here are some pics (courtesy of Caroline's Grampy)...I think fun was had by all.









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home