Thursday, March 29, 2007

After the Storm

Well - it's over. Our week full of houseguests is finished. We had a great time - it was so nice to have my parents and Matt out. It was also wonderful to see Howard and Sara - not to mention finally meeting Braydon. Such a cutie. I think that Sara and I set our hopes too high for the kids to play together. "Parallel Play" was about the closest that it got (besides some biting and hair pulling). But that's okay. We had a really good time anyways.

Went to the Ecotarium yesterday. I am really ashamed that it took us three and a half years to get there. We were so impressed that we went back and bought a family membership. Their pre-school section is great. Our thoughts about getting the family membership went something like this: even if we only take Caroline twice a month and she gets nothing else out of the place besides running around until she's blue in the face and getting really tired so that she takes an extra long nap...it's worth it! I'm really looking forward to going back (and not just so I can get more work done around the house when the baby sleeps more)!

Have to do more draft prep tonight...

Here are some pics from the last few days:


Caroline and Brayden loved riding in the wagon



Caroline didn't really get into the game of "Twitcher" at the Ecotarium - she much preferred to suck her finger and stomp on the bugs on the gameboard



Caroline goofing around in CVS waiting for her prescriptions for her ear infection to be filled. Antibiotics are a wonderful thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home