Friday
I usually joke that I work much harder working my real job than I do for the 30-32 hours/week I spend working my second job. Today is definetly one of those days that I agree with that. It's one of those days. The kind of day where the line between need to do and should be doing gets really fuzzy and I end up getting very little done at all because I'm trying to do too much. You know how it goes. So I'm taking a twenty minute break to do something that I want to do.
That and my father called and said "You know it's Friday and I've been looking at the same pictures for a week..." I get the drift. =-)
Little Miss Poops-a-Lot (the Shepard's Pie from last night is not so much fun to clean up today) is finally down for a nap. Okay - well - she's not napping, exactly. She's in her crib and (kind of) quiet. At least she's not pounding on the wall like she usually does. I know she's exhausted - while she was playing she was trying to lay down on everything. But she just doesn't want to nap. It's too bad. I want to.
We've been trying to get our prepping done for our baseball draft coming up in three weeks. We squeeze in as much time as we can and I'm hoping that our draft goes better than last year...
The St Patrick's Day Parade is this weekend. It's supposed to be warm (anything above freezing is considered tropical after the past few days) - so we may take a jaunt downtown. We'll see...
So - without any further blabbing (my 20 minutes is almost up)...here are the latest Caroline pics:
That and my father called and said "You know it's Friday and I've been looking at the same pictures for a week..." I get the drift. =-)
Little Miss Poops-a-Lot (the Shepard's Pie from last night is not so much fun to clean up today) is finally down for a nap. Okay - well - she's not napping, exactly. She's in her crib and (kind of) quiet. At least she's not pounding on the wall like she usually does. I know she's exhausted - while she was playing she was trying to lay down on everything. But she just doesn't want to nap. It's too bad. I want to.
We've been trying to get our prepping done for our baseball draft coming up in three weeks. We squeeze in as much time as we can and I'm hoping that our draft goes better than last year...
The St Patrick's Day Parade is this weekend. It's supposed to be warm (anything above freezing is considered tropical after the past few days) - so we may take a jaunt downtown. We'll see...
So - without any further blabbing (my 20 minutes is almost up)...here are the latest Caroline pics:
Poor Meow-Meows. He ususally gets the brunt of it. But he keeps coming back for more...
You're telling me that this is going to fit me someday??







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home