Fantastic Four
Contributors
Karen
JWatson
Main Links
Frederick MD Links
Frederick News Post
Frederick County Public Schools
Maryland Weather
Other Links
MiLB Radio
Old BatGirl Blog
More Baseball
Fantasy Teams
Paul English's GetHuman Project
Vlog Top 5[link]
Vlog Feed
Previous Posts
Happy St Patrick's Day (for real)...
Happy St Patrick's Day (almost)...
For the Nerd In You
Saturday Afternoon...
Friday
Saturday
Friday Night
New Blip Vids
What's Better Than...
Our Bonnie Bairn
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Raring to Go...
This picture is from 6:30 this morning. When I say she wakes up ready to go, I really mean it. I wish we could all be this happy so early in the day!
And from earlier in the week...she's still loving her books (and we love the "You Can't Spell PRINCESS without ESPN" shirt)
posted by Karen @
5:53 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home