Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday Night

This post will be short since we should be paying our bills and I'm being accosted by a 20 pound coon cat.

We got back for Portland last night. The Interactive Metronome conference was interesting and I was able to bring some information back to the clinic to use with clients today - which is good.

It was nice to get away for a while, but unfortunately, Miss Caroline has gotten into some bad sleep patterns recently. Little Miss I-Never-Want-To-Sleep-For-Fear-Of-Missing-Something-Good's antics landed us at LL Bean at 4AM Sunday morning because there was nothing else we could do with her in a hotel at that hour without waking up the entire floor. She had been awake since 2AM saying "Mama, Dada, Mo"...if anyone knows who Mo is...if they could let us in on the secret - that would be great. She's been going around recently asking "Where's Mo?"...if I knew who or what Mo is, I might be able to help...but alas, I don't have a clue. Sigh.

But, apparently, we're not the only parents that have shown up at Bean in the middle of the night. The sales people were wonderful and the first words out of their mouths were "She won't sleep, eh?" At least we got a great parking space and didn't have to deal with anyone else in the store.


Here are some pics from the weekend and last week...


The BEST Mohawks yet (even if they are off center)!:



Caroline likes to drink out of Daddy's coffee mug and talk on the Nextel simultaneously (even if she does get the two mixed up sometimes)...





Caroline loved modeling her new shoes in front of the mirror in the hotel room this weekend...


Us at LL Bean in the wee hours of Sunday. She doesn't even look a little tired, does she???





So much for a short post...

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh Virkler said...

I think you've got yourself a Yankees fan ;) I know who Mo is!!
Sorry about the 4 a.m. trip though...it's hard when you're in a hotel with a little one. We've only done it once, and aren't in a hurry to do it again. Especially not with two!!

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home