Some Other Random Things...
Lots of posting tonight - the order is going to be weird because I can't think backwards like Blogger makes me to actually get these in a logical progression....
For some reasone, Caroline has picked out and started to use a pacifier lately...
How to contain a child so Mommy and Daddy can get some raking done...
Crawling is tough when you're dressed like the pink and purple Stay-Puff Marshmallow girl
Ready for extended deep sea diving (or going out in the yard to play in the leaves)
Mommy...tooo.....much....love....have to get away....
Okay - so the jersey is a bit outdated...but if you reverse the numbers and reverse the team - it's still applicable. And he's still a cool player.






1 Comments:
Mom, when are you going to get me a life alert? I've fallen and I can't get up. Help!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home