Monday


A sick day. Yuck. At least I'm in front of the computer and the world isn't totally spinning around (imagine the worst bed spins ever combined with the worst hangover ever and then feel that way for days...it's been real fun, I tell you). But I'm feeling a little better ( I think). Let's hope it continues...
Caroline and I went up to New Hampshire over the weekend to get her away from all the dust that would be flying around the house as the insulation in our attic was being changed out. It was a good thing we did it - apparently the gentleman asked "How old is your house again?". He was thinking the insulation had been there (installed incorrectly, mind you) for the past forty five years. NO WONDER we get so darned cold in the winter.
We did also get some pictures of the gorgeous flowers we got to celebrate Caroline's nine month birthday. A bit cheesy, but we figured that nine months in and nine months out was a pretty big milestone. I would gladly put those up, but I can't find the camera. My housekeeping skills have bit the big one in the past few weeks...oh, well.
BUT....we did get some nice pictures taken up in NH by Caroline's Grampy. Caroline is continuing with her "shushy face". She does this when she's mad, concentrating or doing something that she knows she shouldn't be doing. She could probably get away with more stuff that she knows she shouldn't be doing, except the "shushy face" is partnered with very heavy breathing - so you can hear her coming from a mile away!







2 Comments:
It's in the basket with all the pictures on the table in LaFonda ;o)
The SD card reader is also in LaFonda on the desk. ;0P
Post a Comment
<< Home