Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Old School Sesame Street

With the birth of Caroline and her subsequent love of Cookie Monster that we've discovered, we've had a bit of a renaisance of sorts with the show - the older show. Me more than Karen, but still we both have some Sesame Street memories of the show from the 70's.

Well, click on the link above (and here for a cast photo from 1973 sans Mr. Hooper. And Snuffy, natch) and see that they've come up with a DVD set covering the first 5 years of the show - all the stuff the a Gen-X'er like me will remember - Ladybug picnic, I Love Trash, Big Birg butchering Mr. Hooper's name. If I find a Youtube of any of this I'll add it later; the company that I am contracted to filters youtube out...but lookie what I found: Maria has a blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh Virkler said...

I just sent the DVD set link to Josh; what a perfect Christmas present that would make for me :) Thanks for letting us know!

I can't believe Caroline is already 9 months old. Time flies, doesn't it?? :)

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home