I Got To Hang With Daddy Yesterday
Yes, I had Daddy all to myself yesterday - no work for him, Mommy was at her work and Grammy, Grampy, Nana and Papi were all doing other things...I think he was happy because I picked out his retro-swingin-60's-gogo-skirt onesie for me to wear...I was being coy, so he had to take a couple of pictures to get this one:

See what I mean!


Since Daddy had a lot things to do, I slept 2 and a half hours in the morning so he could get his work done...he didn't wake me up when he vaccuumed or used the hammer and drill to put up the baby food rack in the downstairs part of the house or anything! It was nice because I got to fall asleep in his arms twice in the morning. I like doing that now.
Then Mommy came home for lunch so we all ate lunch together.
Once Mommy left Daddy tried to do all the laundry - but I wanted to play and play and play, so he could only get my load of baby laundry done. Right before Mommy came home for the day, I taught Daddy another new trick. We made a video of it for Mommy when I was getting sleepy that night - you can see it here:
We had a really nice day...







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home