*THE* Cookie Monster Post

We've been posting a lot about how Caroline loves cookie monster (like here, here, here, and here. Oh, here and here, too). Well, we were stuck looking for family before Karen's cousin's wedding, and I JUST HAD to listen to cookie monster sing his opus, "Cookie Starts With 'C'"[mp3]. This led to a rather short web search, which led me to this page of related cookie monster links. On the page is a youtube link to a whole treasure trove of old school Sesame Street videos. Including, natch, cookie monster and his opus. Also listed are his spoof of Shaft, stealing cupcakes from Ernie, stealing Ernie's pillow, a great spoof of the legend of Casey MacFee, and cookie monster's true calling, as Alastair Cooke's counterpart in Monsterpiece Theatre.
And you think we didn't like cookie either ;o)
Here's the video link for the C is for Cookie vid:







1 Comments:
Do you know how much time you've just saved me, and how much time you've just made me waste, all with one link?? I've wanted old SS video clips for years, and you drop it in my lap! Thank you, thank you :) I haven't gotten to watch them yet (Jasmine's asleep in my arms) but I will when she wakes up!!
Post a Comment
<< Home