I'll have more on this later, as we're heading out soon, but this is great news since Jeff Buckley is my favorite artist of all time. He even beats U2.
Your family look very nice.!!! AND Excellent website.!! I'll keep reading it. I hope you go on updating your website. It's really interesting. By the way, in Turkey we say 'maşallah' for beautiful and sweet kids.(IT MEANS MAY GOD PROTECT IT FROM BAD THİNGS !!) So, I shouldn't forget to say it for CJ, AS WELL. Bye, EBRU
2 Comments:
Your family look very nice.!!!
AND
Excellent website.!!
I'll keep reading it. I hope you go on updating your website. It's really interesting.
By the way, in Turkey we say 'maşallah' for beautiful and sweet kids.(IT MEANS MAY GOD PROTECT IT FROM BAD THİNGS !!) So, I shouldn't forget to say it for CJ, AS WELL.
Bye,
EBRU
Thanks so much for the kind words! We look forward to your additional comments!
Post a Comment
<< Home