Monday, February 10, 2020

Recovery Mode

We've been trudging through the past couple weeks. 
Everyone has been sick with some kind of fever, achy, snotty, tired and grumpy type virus. 
Not enough to knock a person down and out, just enough to make each day an exhausting slog. 
I thought we had all kicked it and were on the mend.  I was mad that we cancelled an Adventure to Nashville, but after finding Benjamin curled up like this after his dance class tonight, I know we made the right call. 
Yup. 
He's toasty. 
Good call on staying around town. 
Poor kid. 
He's getting so big.  I just love seeing his toothless grin and know I'll have a good cry once those front teeth grow back in.  It has been since 2012 that we've been in various levels of the the missing-front-teeth-stage. 
I love where we're at now.  I love watching the kids grow and cannot wait to see the grown humans they turn into.  HOWEVER.  I love gappy grins.  When my Baby gets his teeth back, it will mark the end of the Little Kid Era. 

The Big Kid Era is proving to require more trips to Wegmans. 
No freaking joke...Nate at 3/4 of a box of shredded wheat today. 
Just him. 

Also. 
Ummmm...Maryland? 
Oklahoma called. 
She wants her tornadoes back. 
Because 5 tornadoes at 7:30 on a Friday morning in February are simply uncalled for. 
Poor Form, Maryland.  Poor form. 
Time to round up urchins and get them to bed. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home