Friday, March 06, 2015

The REAL Blizzard of 2015

We finally got snow.
About a foot.
Enough for some real fun.
Excuse the Benjamin snot.  It's just how we roll.  

We only had 2 days of school this week.
Actually, Caroline had none.  She and I got the flu when we were in Rochester this past weekend.  Knocked us out. 
I'm still tired!
It was nice to convalesce with the help of Nina & Pops.
Looks like it will be a low key weekend.  Caroline is still trying to get volunteer hours in.  35 hours in a school year for a 3rd grader is a LOT!  She only has 20 or so and only another month and a half to get in the last 15 hours...
The boys are enjoying watching dinosaurs.  Thank goodness.
After being outside today, we all need some rest.  I don't even have dinner made...ugh.  Cereal?
Sounds gourmet enough to me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home