Sunday, January 12, 2014

Quote of the Day

I would love to post pictures, but the camera battery ran out. 
It took a whole year, which is great.  It's also rechargeable, which is great.
Only thing is, it has been so long since the camera has needed charging that I forgot where the plug is. 
D'oh. 

We had some behavior problems yesterday.  Mostly involving children screaming and attempting to beat each other and usually involving some sort of dispute over a lego. 
So, this morning, all the kids knew they were skating on the raggedy edge of all things involving anything besides being locked in their rooms all day. 
I go in Caroline's room to see how she is progressing with her morning chores.  I'm greeted with a proud as punch voice and a big smile.  "Hey Mom - I've got GREAT news!"
"What's that, Caroline?"
"I haven't punched ANY of my brothers today!"

Great, CJ.  Just great.  It's 8:50. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home