Friday, January 03, 2014

A Gracious Loan

My father has so graciously relinquished temporary control of his 16gb card for his camera so I can download what I didn't before...
All pics here courtesy of Pops (unless they were taken when I stole his camera)...

Nina & Pops brought Nate home.  He was kicking and screaming, he wanted to go back to the beach so badly.  It was cute in a sad sort of way.  Nate had a great time being the "only kid".  It was strangely quiet around here.  Nate apparently told Nina that her car was faster than  "The Mom Rocket", "It's not vacation, Nina...it's a PARTY!", woke up Pops from a sound sleep by kicking the bed and telling him he was "a faker" and called Nina "the Ninster".
Oy.
I think they will sleep well tonight.

The *only* picture I have ever seen with both my parents smiling.  Of course, I think it helped when Jim told them they looked like they were posing for a Cialis commercial. 

Matt and Michele - home from their Southwest Adventures and reunited with DingoDog Rookie.

Almost everyone is looking at the camera.  5/6 ain't bad. 

"I gotchu BenBen!" It was all fun and games until Benjamin decided to try to pick Jim's nose. 

Even though his hair isn't curly anymore, it's still crazy. 

At Bodie Island Lighthouse at Cape Hatteras National Seashore

Our littlest Yankee fan. 


6 for 6?  Looking and smiling?  Miracles never cease. 

Turkeys say Cheese!!!!!

MORE Turkeys say CHEESE!!!

Playing with Nina's ipad.

Goofing off while shell hunting in Kitty Hawk.

I'm pretty sure Caroline is dancing here...the rest of us are looking for shells.  They were up high on the beach since the tide had gone out hours before. 


My Dad took these amazing pictures.  The ocean has always seemed sinister and very scary to me.  I can enjoy it a little now, but can never completely relax when near it - even if the kids aren't around.  These pictures look like the mean, untamed ocean I occasionally see in my nightmares. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home