Friday, November 06, 2009

Friday Morning

I'm sitting here with Sam on my lap trying to do a little blogging. We're listening to XM radio - the kids really, really like the 40s station (who knew that Bob Dylan didn't do the first version of "You Belong to Me"?). They're going to be the only kids at school that can sing the Andrews Sisters! It's too funny to watch them try to dance.
We're trying to settle back into a routine after a very busy week. I don't know if it was Halloween, both sets of grandparents visiting, me working an extra day or the Wiggles concert. But everyone seems a bit out of sorts and I'm trying to catch up with laundry, cleaning, and snuggle time with the kids. Snuggles take priority. =-)
Unfortunately, I can't upload pictures right now. We'll figure out the technical difficulties and get them up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home