Sunday, April 19, 2009

Rest.

Today we had our day of rest. It was very nice and much deserved, if I do say so myself.
The only things we did were go to church, make dinner and go to the playground. Both kids even took two hour naps (at the SAME time - who knew that was possible???).
I'm not sure if I'm ready to face the week ahead. But it's coming whether I like it or not.
Good luck, Patrick. I would tell you to break a leg, but I think the MD has that covered. =-)
Here are some catch-up pictures from the past week...
Caroline and me after making our Easter cake:

Here are the kids in the fort we made in the kitchen using blankets and dining room chairs:


And these are from today at the playground:










Sam is totally a man after my heart. He loves to vacuum.


And now it's time for bed.
Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home