Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's Been A While...

We're sitting here having an exciting night listening to an "All Zulu" pitching duel between Andy Sonnanstine and Dustin McGowan. Hopefully we can at least get a win out of the deal...

While it's good to be in a routine, this going back to work thing (even if it is part time) isn't for sissies. But I do have a lovely new job that I am really enjoying.

Caroline and Sam are doing well. Sam is getting bigger everyday and is turning into a real moose. He weighs almost fifteen pounds and is getting more active. He loves the exersaucer...
...and he started on rice cereal the other night.
Doesn't he look utterly thrilled out it? The jury is still out to see if he likes it or not. Frankly, I think he couldn't give two hoots about the food - I think he likes chomping on the spoon. We'll see how it goes.

We have discovered that Caroline is a Janis Joplin fan. "Piece of My Heart" seems to be her favorite right now. She sings, "Come on...TAKE IT! Now baby!" It's pretty funny. Right now she's on a bit of a sleeping strike. Last night I went in her room at eleven o'clock when I noticed her lights were on. She was lying on the floor, surrounded by her books and "reading". She looked at me rather quizzically and asked, "Why you not sleeping Mama?" I don't know what time she finally fell asleep, but she was raring to go at six thirty this morning! I wish I could function like that on such little sleep!
Speaking of sleeping...it's time for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home