Recovery Mode
We're officially in recovery mode. From the renovations, from the holiday, from just being in general, I think. It's kind of that phase when you're cleaning everything out and stuff becomes MUCH less organized before it becomes more organized. The good news is that we've gotten rid of a lot of stuff. I've come to the conclusion that less stuff is good. Good for cleanliness purposes and good for general well-being/sanity. I just hope we can get re-organized before the baby decides to arrive.
Along those lines, we'll hopefully have more ultrasound pics Wednesday. They're checking size and position. I think he's head down now, but he wasn't that way a couple weeks ago. The doctor said, "Your children just don't like to be where they're supposed to be, do they?" Ain't it the truth! Caroline just finally went to sleep (I hope). It has been a struggle recently. We're hoping these sleep issues miraculously resolve themselves in the next three or so weeks. =-)
Here are some more pics from the past weekend when my parents were out:




PS - I'll post some pics from Thanksgiving once the ironing and laundry are done, the floor is clean in the kitchen, the bathroom is cleaned and our room is re-organized. Oh, yeah - and the room is done for the little man's arrival. It might be a while...







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home