Tuesday Night
Caroline is down. Okay, she's quiet. Weeeellll...okay, at least she's not pounding on the walls screaming "Nemo, Dori, Mama, PLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSE!"
It's all about the small victories.
In the first round of the Worcester HealthCare Softball League playoffs, Fairlawn thumped out a victory over Easter Seals 11-3. Round two is next week against the winner of AstraZeneca vs Mass Bar Association (don't ask me how they got in the league).
I'm listening to the Twins/Seattle game. Tommy Watkins is starting for the Twins. He was a Rochester Red Wing for a very long time and one of the true nice guys of the game. When Caroline and I showed up early for one Red Wings game in time for batting practice, Matt introduced us to him and he then proceeded to carry Caroline around the field and had her meet the rest of the team. I don't know many other six month olds that have got to participate in batting practice at the AAA level. According to sources, when he was told he was going to the show (in front of the whole team), he burst into tears he was so happy. I hope he gets more than a cup of coffee.
This was also e-mailed to me today. I watched it and almost wet myself I was laughing so hard. I tried to put it up (Jim showed me how to do this once, but I've since forgotten)...Denis Leary might be really rude and crude, but he's from Worcester and he makes me laugh.
I also came across some pictures that I didn't have the chance to put up.
Caroline's first naked dip in the lake. It took her a bit to get used to the water...

At the Tornadoes game this past weekend...we also got to see Matt in Pawtucket, but we were having so much fun watching the game that we didn't take any pictures...







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home