Friday, August 10, 2007

New Pics...

I'll post more stuff from this week later, but I wanted to get these up so I can get on my Doug Flutie jersy and watch the Bills game with Jim.

Seeing that Caroline has such talented Grandfathers, we really don't have the need to go out and get her pictures taken. But, to take the pressure off Grampy and Pops, who do such a marvelous job of helping us document this little girl's life, we went out and had portraits taken today.

With my apologies at the different sizes and weirdness of our scanner, here they are:


The first three are with Caroline in a dress that I had my pictures taken in when I was about her age. Somehow, even though it was a dress on me, it's only a smock on her...but we still like the way they came out.
















This one is a bit "artistic", too...





Here are some in her nice Easter dress - she was truly in "monkey mode" during the shoot:







And one more:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home