Monday, July 16, 2007

Been a While...

I guess it has been a while since I done the blogging thing. I had trouble remembering my password! I don't think there is a better word to describe this summer than busy. It's like we haven't had any breathing room, we've been running so much. That, and I filled the card on the camera and have been too lazy to empty it so I could take more pictures. But Caroline's Grandfathers have been more than willing to make up for me in the picture taking department. I am hoping to get some pictures of Matt playing in the new New York State League (the Matthew quote of the week: "Can you believe they actually pay me to play baseball?!?"). We were lucky enough to see him play this weekend and the weekend before that we spent up in New Hampshire.

Now it's time for night-night, so here are some recent pics...


Caroline loves to ride shotgun with Dada

She also loves riding shotgun with Grampy

Hangin' out with Grampy in the sandpile

The lake was too cold, but the pool was just right

The new incarnation of the shushy-face

Caroline riding her new bike in Uncle Matt's apartment

CJ with Mikey and Uncle Matt

Big Girl...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, what a beautiful baby! And a ham-bone to boot. She's too cute.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home