Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tuesday

I have most of this week off - and it's not as much fun as getting a new roof...(corny joke - I know - but I had to do it)...

We decided to make hay while the sun was shining and went to McDonalds in Spencer this afternoon to play on the playground. This was actually the first time I had set foot in McDonalds since seeing "Super-Size Me". I have to admit, the food still totally grosses me out, but I did buy something off the dollar menu and took it home with us (dessert tonight) - just so I wouldn't feel bad that we were there playing for almost two hours. Caroline did end up conquering the slide, but much preferred going down on the steps to using the actual slide.




Oh - and something else from this morning...
Nothing says "Good Napping" like coming in to see this:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home