
I introduced
A Christmas Story to Karen soon after we started dating; I cannot remember where I saw it first, but distinctly remember owning the tape and getting permission from the powers that be at
Micron Separations (now owned by super-conglomerate
GE Osmonics) to show this one afternoon right before Christmas in 1995 in the boardroom. We, of course, watched it today and introducted it to Caroline some 11 years after that showing in the boardroom. Today was a mulligan for Caroline watching TV since both Karen and I got her cold - which she had a milder case of, BTW - Karen's got it bad bad, and I'm bad but starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Anyways, click on the title above to see about a guy who so loved the move that he actually bought the house in Cleveland that the movie was shot at. And, he makes the
"major award" and sells them on the net.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home