Sunday Night

Ahhhh...Sunday night. The lunches are packed. The ironing isn't done, but with this being a short week it doesn't matter that much. I'll just see if I can't stretch it by wearing my Spine Center clothes all day...makes for a lot less laundry that way, too.
Yesterday for my birthday, Jim and Caroline took me out for sashimi at the Fugakyu Cafe. It was the first "real" (that cooked stuff is for wussies) sushi/sashimi that I had eaten in almost two years. It was amazing. The tuna just melted in your mouth and the salmon was heavenly. The portions were almost too big. Oh - and the tempura ice cream. Let me tell you. Soooooo good. Caroline liked it too, but I didn't feel badly not giving her very much (I was allowed to be selfish on my birthday).
All in all it was a good weekend - church and Sunday school went well. We got to hang out with Jim's parents and had a very nice dinner. Now it's time for bathies and to start settling things down...
Oh -and in other news- Caroline is now taking a couple steps without holding onto anything before the takes a spill. It's only a matter of time now...







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home