Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Stomach Flu

I won't give you the gory (and disgusting) details, but needless to say - Caroline and I are both home with a stomach bug. Nope - no fun at all, but it is nice to be able to spend some time with her (even if we are both a little grumpy).
I got my old Cabbage Patch Dolls (Maude Bernadette and Iona Gerda, if you must know) for us to play with. They were my favorites when I was a little girl and you can see where the dolls have definetly been well loved (and where their faces have partially melted because I left them out in the sun too long). I wasn't thinking that Caroline would do much with them. Wouldn't you know she loves them? She kept holding them and kissing (well, licking - but I'm telling myself she's kissing) them. She also got one in a Half-Nelson when they were engaged in some sort of pint sized wrestling match that was a total hoot to watch.
But now she's down for her afternoon nap, and I think I'll go down for one, too. This being sick stuff isn't for wimps.


Awww...love the baby. She was trying to give the doll a raspberry.

This wrestling match was a toss-up. It's amazing how something inanimate can fight back so much!

Towering over Mommy - getting ready to give her a wet-willy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home