Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday Night...

Whew...The week is over. Not that it wasn't a good one - it's just good to have the weekend to relax and focus on family. We were able to get some good pictures today, though. =-) Just to explain - the jean jacket that she's wearing is probably the best three dollars that I ever spent at Target and Caroline learned how to do the "SO BIG" game tonight at dinner. Even with the carrots and peas smushed on her and the poofy stars all over her face it was simply adorable.

Last weekend of the regular season. The Red Sox are out - my, how the mighty have fallen. But the Twins are in and making a good go of it. That's exciting. How can you vote against a team who has a pitcher whose real name is Boof? This may have to be our next purchase from the Bat-Store. I'm thinking that we'll actually pony up the extra ten dollars to get the post season games on the Gameday Audio (since most of them will be on pay television). I just can't take listening to McCarver and that stupid ball Scooter on the Fox broadcasts.

I remember being so nervous at the end of last baseball season thinking about all the changes that were going to come in our lives before Spring Training. It's amazing how things are so different now but I can't imagine them any other way.

Enough with the babble. I know all my Dad wants to see are the pictures.


In her "cool kid" jacket...

Mmmm....Poofies


Poofies are Fun!

Good thing bathies are tonight!


SOOOO BIG!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home