Sunday, September 10, 2006

More from Sunday

Mmmmm. Spaghetti.

Trying to climb on the horsey. Also known as trying to give Daddy and Mommy a heart attack.

Doing laps around the downstairs with Daddy and the horsey.

Ahhhh...Sunday in September. A sport lover's paradise.
Football.
Baseball.
Going to the gym.
Taking a walk (it's chilly, but it's not that bad yet).
Jim donned his Redskins jersey and I got my Bills jersey on and we settled in for a long afternoon of doing nothing but hanging out with the baby and watching sports. I was disappointed after three quarters of hoping that all the cocky Patriots fans I know would be humbled. Jim has to wait until tomorrow to see his team lose. Ummmm, I mean play.
Oh yeah, we won't be seeing them since Monday Night Football is on cable now.
Jerks.
I guess we'll have to resort to what we used to do to hear baseball games (before Gameday Audio) and rig up the radio to hear it. Oh, well.

We did have a lot of fun being with Caroline. =-) She continues to amaze. How were we blessed with such a cool kid?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home