Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Randomness

It's nine thirty (or so). Caroline (finally) went down. I"m paying the consequences of gallavanting about this weekend with my family, I suppose. Bedtimes are nice, but what good are they if you can't break the routine once in a while?!?!
I think I'm recovering from this weekend, too. I just got run ragged. We did get some good pictures, but I filled the memory card on the camera, so there aren't as many pictures as there could have been.
The Chil-e Fest was a huge bust. The only activity that went off was the parade. It was a lot of fun. The weather had a part, I'm sure - but they really need to figure out how to get people downtown (well, besides building a Target).
The Red Wings games were fun. I learned some things. For instance: if you are a woman that has a wedding ring on and show up at a baseball game with a small child, you are automatically assumed to be a players wife. Even when you explain that you are not a players wife, but a player's sister (and that's a stretch) - it is still assumed that you are a player's wife. I couldn't convince some of them otherwise. Someday I may be able to use this to my advantage.

But for now - I'm posting this and hitting the hay.

Have a good night.




And from the weekend prior: Caroline enjoyed her first boatride...boy, do I wish she was asleep like that right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh Virkler said...

I didn't know you were there this weekend! :( We got to Chili just in time to have to detour around the parade. Rats!!
Funny about the Red Wings game :)

Hope I don't lose a reader after what I wrote...you know that I love you, right??? :D (and that it really isn't aimed at you)

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home