Friday, July 14, 2006

Friday Fix

Caption: "You're killing me, Smalls!" (and extra points for anyone that can name the movie that it's from)...

This is really a picture (courtesy of Caroline's Grammy and Grampy) from last week. I've tried multiple times to post it, but every time I try to sit at the computer I fall asleep.
You think my body is trying to tell me something?
It has been an eventful week. Caroline has her first ear infection and we were able to see first hand just how far a baby can spit amoxicillin (about a foot straight up in the air, in case you were wondering). Jim then caught the bug (and this was after his parents had it) and now I have it. Oh - and the cat has an ingrown claw, so we have to give her amoxicillin, too. Why on earth they would give a cat (or a baby for that matter) bubble gum flavored antibiotics, I just don't know. I think God was prepping us with using our medicinal dosing skills on Caroline so we would be prepared to try to give it to the seven pound squirmy monkey that is our cat! The baby spits the drugs farther, but uses her claws much less. So it's kind of a draw as to which one is worse to administer to.
Okay - need to go be productive before the temperature gets to 95 degrees!
Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home