Peace.
I needed some peace.
It's the end of summer and it's taking a few (Okay. More than a few.) days to recover from our trip to New Hampshire and gear up for school.
So, after weeding out the kid's rooms, changing all the beds, putting away vacation clothes, vacuuming, getting the kitchen ready for the week, washing and putting away 5 loads of laundry, taking Nate back to the doctor and then spending almost an hour at Wegmans waiting for yet another prescription for a stubborn, painful ear infection...I. Am. Toast.
So, while the kids were busily playing legos, I figured I could sit alone with my Fireball while blogging and watch a documentary on Saint JohnPaul II.
WRONG.
The kids are fascinated. They quickly pointed out that we have two kids named after him (Hmmm...I never thought of that) and are utterly entranced.
A fail for Mommy Alone Time, but a total WIN in every other respect!
Happy 5th Birthday to the Nate.
You keep our life full of excitement!
We love you, Nater-Tot!
You have come a long way in 5 years.










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home