First Day of School (Sam Edition)
Sammy-Lammy-Ding-Dong went to Kindergarten today.
Since we've moved to Maryland, he has always been my little buddy, even when he did go to preschool.
I miss him.
He was nervous, he was feeding his train a bottle most of the morning. He also said yesterday that he thought his head would be warm and his stomach would hurt today so he couldn't go to school.
Luckily, there was no mention of that today.
We put clothes out for him last night. But with Sammy being Sammy, he got out new clothes this morning and got himself dressed without any prompting. He was willing to compromise on the shorts (thank goodness) - so he looked at least semi-presentable for school.
He was the first one in line to get on the bus.
I just found part of his lunch that I forgot to pack in the fridge. I'm hoping he didn't notice.
Sheesh.
We'll see how he does this afternoon...
Nate is refusing to nap, but at least Benjamin is resting.
That means after this, I have 1 hour to make dinner, clean the kitchen, empty the dishwasher, fold and put away clothes, pick up the house and get snack ready before the afternoon round up begins.
Ready.
Set.
GO!!!!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home