Nate Catch Up
Nate is back from Rochester and life is slowly returning to normal.
Caroline and Sam, after not fighting all week, have been at each other's throats tonight while Nate has a slight fever, shaking chills and is walking around with a finger stuck in his ear. Ben is going with the flow. He doesn't know any different yet - and I'm trying to keep it that way as long as possible.
We got some adorable pictures from Nate's time with Nina and Pops. Though my parents said they really "did nothing" - it looks that Nate was kept busy (and kept them busy) with a myriad of activities such as hanging out with a rubber ducky, going out to breakfast, cleaning, getting haircuts, playing cars, with Aunt Vicky and Uncle Tom, doing poop patrol and hanging out at the Fire Station.
Nate has already asked to go back. =-) He had my parents in stitches because he was calling Uncle Tom "Uncle Stud" and referred to Pops as "Jim". Too funny.
We'll see how our return to normalcy goes tomorrow. I'm farther behind in my work than I usually am because I tried to get stuff done that I can't necessarily do with Nate around - like clean out his closet and take long hikes with Sam.
Laundry will happen.
Someday.
Just not today.
Zzzzzzzzzz....off to bed.
G'night.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home