Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Big Plans

I had big plans for blogging last night. 
Sam, Ben and I went hiking through Cactoctin Mountain Park and had a lot of fun yesterday morning.  We must have been right near Camp David because we saw Chinook helicopters that were so close that the sound the rotors made was buffeting our ears like when you ride in the car with only one window open. 
We weren't close enough for the snipers, though.  =-)

However, after hiking, cleaning, mowing the lawn (or 3/4 of the lawn before I ran out of gas - D'OH), laundry, food prep and taking Sam for a haircut (HORRIFIC)...I passed out while feeding Benjamin at 8pm. 

Here are the updates from Rochester:

Nate apparently is quite attached to the rubber duckie from the Holiday Inn.  
 Here he is talking to us on the phone:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home