Sunday, March 02, 2008

THANK YOU.

Thank you to Dick Dorfman, who is the online announcer for the Arizona Winter League. He did a great job giving those of us that were a thousand miles away a taste of the great baseball that was taking place in Yuma. We thoroughly enjoyed his broadcasts and found ourselves listening even when no one we actually knew was playing. I'm sure he won't miss trying to keep up with players that switch jerseys in the middle of games, people playing that aren't on rosters and managers that actually come to bat in games. But I'll miss hearing him. Listening to the games made the bleak midwinter here in Worcester more bearable. I hope his next gig is somewhere that broadcasts over the net. We'll be watching for him.
Here are the results from yesterday's championship game in Yuma. We will be burning discs of games for whoever wants them and mailing them soon (I haven't forgotten about you, Brie). We wanted to get as much as we could on the discs.

We had more snow this weekend (sigh). But we did have a good time cleaning it up yesterday. If nothing else, it was good exercise. AND we got to go sledding again today at WPI.



Caroline is starting to interact a bit more with her brother. She will come over and give him toys (only if she has an extra, but hey - it's a start) and if he's crying (which is frequently) she'll come over and say, "Don't worry, Sammy. It's okay".
It's too cute, I say.
Last night we had everyone in the kitchen while we were making dinner and here's what it looked like:

In the bottom picture Caroline wants Sam to play with the toy she has and she's really telling him "Get up, Sam. Get UP!" She was getting quite frustrated that his arms wouldn't reach as far as she wanted them to. We had to intervene (she was ready to pick him up and out of the seat) - but we were happy an attempt was made.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Karen, I know youre busy :) Hope all is well, the little ones are TOO cute- I cant even stand it sometimes. Talk to you soon.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home