Saturday, February 03, 2007

Snow Angels

It's 9 o'clock on a Saturday morning. We've already picked up the house, started the laundry, shoveled the driveway and the front steps, run the dishwasher, been to Friendly's for breakfast and played outside in the snow.
Remember those Saturday mornings when you didn't have anything to do that was important enough that you couldn't lay in bed until 9 o'clock?
Okay - well, I don't either. =-)
Caroline started to play with her Pablo doll about 5:15 and kept herself entertained until 6 (her usual wake up time) and we've been going ever since.
Jim is rocking with her hoping that she'll settle down and maybe (gasp!!!) nap.

Playing in the snow was a lot of fun. It only took us fifteen minutes to get Caroline in her snowsuit (we thought that was pretty good for the first time). We've got more snow last night than we've got all winter (only about three inches). I had almost forgotten how much fun snow is...













1 Comments:

Blogger Posegates said...

Too cute!

I totally hear you on the early mornings. I look up at 10 on a Saturday and feel like we've lived a whole day already. : )

Hope you get some more fun snow filled weekends.b

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home