Wednesday Night...
This will be quick - it's time for date night.
Today was an interesting day. I learned (after 51 weeks) how to put a hat on Caroline. The key is to put mittens on her first (the ones without the thumbs, preferably) and then to move in for the hat-ification process while the hands are out of commission.
Today Caroline also fed Junior for the first time. Indavertantly - but she fed him all the same. We were sitting on the floor, minding our own business and eating our crackers before dinner when he came over and started taking bites out of the cracker WHILE IT WAS STILL IN HER HAND!!! Much to Caroline's credit, she did not stand by and let this happen - it turns out that she is very protective of her Ritz's. She went after him with the intention (I think) of getting the cracker back. Luckily, I was able to redirect both of them before any crazyness ensued...
Here are some recent pictures...
Today was an interesting day. I learned (after 51 weeks) how to put a hat on Caroline. The key is to put mittens on her first (the ones without the thumbs, preferably) and then to move in for the hat-ification process while the hands are out of commission.
Today Caroline also fed Junior for the first time. Indavertantly - but she fed him all the same. We were sitting on the floor, minding our own business and eating our crackers before dinner when he came over and started taking bites out of the cracker WHILE IT WAS STILL IN HER HAND!!! Much to Caroline's credit, she did not stand by and let this happen - it turns out that she is very protective of her Ritz's. She went after him with the intention (I think) of getting the cracker back. Luckily, I was able to redirect both of them before any crazyness ensued...
Here are some recent pictures...

Yuppers...that's our daughter using a barstool for a walker (insert redneck joke here)

After a nice. long walk (with the snowhat)...

She just can't wait to try out her new wagon... she's looking more and more like a little girl and less like a baby (sigh)...

Tired after a long day at Ria's house...







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home