And Rest...
It's been a looooonnnnnggg week. Jim and I have both had sinus infections and we took Caroline to the doctor today to find out that she not only has croup, but an ear infection as well. At least she's doing better with the amoxicillin than she did last time. When it rains, it pours (as it appears we will find out tomorrow), I suppose. Our neighbor was so nice and brought over (in her words) "Jewish Penicillin". That's chicken soup for us Gentiles. And boy - it is good. And tastes much better than the antibiotics...
This was on New England Cable News yesterday. I'm not too involved in the stroke rehab (most of my clientele has orthopedic rehab needs), but I've seen enough of the Saebo Flex and the AutoAmbulator to know that they work. For being told that she was going to be on television about five minutes before they showed up, Liz did a great job.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home